Car Manufacturers We Buy
Want to sell your car online but you’re not sure which brands and models we buy? Look no further, as we cover all of the manufacturers from around the world that we will buy. Simply click on the brand of car that you own below for more specific information on each, including which models we purchase.
We’ve made the process of selling your car to us extremely simple, removing all of the unnecessary hassle. Just follow these steps to see how much your car is worth today:
- Enter your car’s reg number into our online car valuation tool, which is completely free to use.
- Check your emails for a quote within under 1 minute.
- Book an appointment to sell your car at one of our six GoodBye Car locations around Scotland.
The full list of brands can be found below, ranging from everyday models such as Ford and Nissan to more luxury brands like Porsche and Audi.
If you aren’t able to get a quote from our free valuation tool, you can contact us and we will get back to you with more information.
No, there is no obligation to sell your car to us when you arrive at your appointment.
- V5 - Don't have a v5? Read our guide on selling a car without a v5 certificate.
- Service Book, Handbook, Spare Keys, Locking Wheel nuts, Radio & Key Codes, Sat Nav Discs etc
- MOT (if applicable)
- If there is outstanding finance, a letter from the finance company confirming their settlement figure and validity
- Photo Driving Licence or Passport
- One of either, a Utility Bill, Bank or Credit Card Statement, Council Tax statement (These must be in your current address and match the address on the V5)
- If you are NOT the registered keeper then we will require written authorisation from the registered keeper that you are authorised to sell the vehicle and the registered keepers photo ID
- Your UK bank details and/or that of the Registered Keeper
If you have a private plate but want to sell your car, you can keep it by transferring the registration through the DVLA for £80. You’ll then get a V5C document from the DVLA, which you can bring to the handover.
Yes, we can offer you a quote to settle your outstanding finance agreement. This quote is based on your remaining finance total, length of contract agreement, amount borrowed, when your finance agreement began, and monthly payments.
However, this quote is an estimation and may not be the correct total of remaining finance on your car. Once you give us an in-date letter that states the exact outstanding finance details from your finance company, we will be able to take that amount into consideration on your quote.
Read our guide on selling a car on finance if you need help.
Yes, you can put your car valuation towards your next car as a part exchange, which can help reduce your monthly payments if on a finance agreement.