Owning a Land Rover is all about adventure, however, when it comes to selling one, you want to ensure you take cautious steps to get the best price for your vehicle. At GoodByeCar.uk we aim to provide a quick and easy process for selling your car as well as providing you with the best possible price and top-quality service to match.
How to sell your Land Rover
It could not be easier to sell your Land Rover to us. Whether you are looking to sell a Discovery, Defender, Range Rover Sport or Evoque, we can buy any model you have.
First, you will need to enter your registration into our online valuation tool, answering each of the questions as accurately as possible. You will then receive an on-screen valuation for your Land Rover which we will also send to you by email. If you are happy with the price, then you simply need to book an appointment at one of eight of our Goodbye Car locations around Scotland.
Your quote is valid for 7 days, and there is no obligation to sell your car at the appointment. We'll beat any like for like appraisal quote by £100 and if we can't we'll give you £500 cash!
When Should I Sell My Land Rover?
Knowing when the best time is to sell your Audi can be difficult, as so many factors come into play when deciding the value of a car. Here are five crucial aspects that can affect how much your car is worth:
- Mileage – Low mileage vehicles often sell for larger sums than those with high mileage, as there is generally less wear and tear.
- Condition – Vehicles that are in good condition and have no damage will have a higher value than those that have been damaged.
- Seasonality – Some types of cars can have a higher value at certain times in the year. For example, SUVs have a higher value in the winter as that’s when interest in them is at its highest.
- Previous Owners – As a general rule, cars that have fewer previous owners tend to hold onto their value a bit easier.
- Modifications – If your car has had modifications such as alloy wheels or infotainment systems, it’s likely that these modifications will reduce the value of your car.
If the time is right for you to sell your Audi, use the GoodBye Car valuation tool to get a free valuation in minutes.
Why Choose Goodbye Car?
We’re fully aware that when you have decided to sell your Land Rover online, you want both the best possible price and the least hassle. GoodBye Car combines these aspects to make it the best place to sell your Land Rover.
- Enter your reg number and get a free valuation within 3 minutes.
- Receive a quote via email that’s guaranteed for 7 days.
- We aim to beat any like for like appraisal quote and if we can't, we'll give you £500 cash!
- The payment is fast and secure, with the money in your account within 3-5 working days.
- No hidden fees.
- We remove the stress of selling your car online.
If you have any specific questions about the GoodBye Car service, check out our vehicle valuation FAQs, where your question may have already been answered.
Car Brands We Buy
Looking for other car brands to sell? Check out the other manufacturers we buy.