One of the most famous names in the automotive industry, Mercedes-Benz has a stellar reputation around the world. Its mix of luxury and reliability makes it one of the most sought-after brands, with a loyal following showing pride at owning a Mercedes.
Their beginnings go way back to 1886, when Karl Benz produced a petrol-powered car, while Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach produced a separate petrol-powered stagecoach. Benz ended up producing his first four-wheel car in 1891, with the first models to bear the Mercedes name being a series of sports cars that were named after the daughter of auto racing fan Emil Jellinek. Benz and Daimler eventually combined their efforts in 1924, thereafter producing cars under the Mercedes-Benz name.
Since then, the company has been incredibly successful and is rightfully seen as an industry leader. In the present day, Mercedes-Benz produces luxury cars as well as trucks, buses and more. It also has a strong presence in motor racing, with a supremely successful Formula One team having won multiple Drivers and Constructors Championships.
How To Sell My Mercedes-Benz?
Selling your car can be a complicated and confusing process if you don’t come to the experts for help. Thankfully, GoodBye Car are here to take all the fuss out of selling your Mercedes-Benz. This way, you avoid all the hassle, such as dealing with timewasters when trying to sell your car privately. You can get a good price with a free valuation in minutes with us. All it takes is three simple steps:
- Enter your Mercedes-Benz’s registration number into the GoodBye Car free online car valuation tool.
- Get an email with our valuation of your car within 3 minutes.
- Book in an appointment at one of our eight GoodBye Car locations around Scotland, where you can then sell your car to us.
Which Models of Mercedes-Benz Can I Sell?
Here at GoodBye Car, we will buy your Mercedes-Benz if you own any of the following models:
- A Class
- Coupe Light A-Class (CLA)
No matter the model or the age of your Mercedes-Benz, we’ll give you a quote via our free valuation tool.
When Should I Sell My Mercedes-Benz?
As a Mercedes owner, you’re lucky in the fact that the majority of their models tend to retain a lot of their value, rather than depreciating over time. That being said, you’ll need to decide on the best time to sell your Mercedes online, with the following factors coming into play.
The time of year
The seasons can affect the value of your car. If you have a Mercedes convertible, it will be at its highest value in the summer months, as that’s when demand is at its highest.
A general rule is the fewer previous owners a car has, the less value it will lose.
Miles on the clock
If the car has relatively few miles on the clock, it’s likely to be worth more than a car with many miles on the clock.
If your car is free of any unique modifications, it will retain more of its value.
General condition – Cars that haven’t suffered any damage will be worth more.
If you have chosen to sell your Mercedes, use the GoodBye Car valuation tool to get a free valuation in minutes.
Why Choose Goodbye Car?
Take the hassle out of selling your Mercedes today by using the quick and easy service here at GoodBye Car.
- Receive a free valuation of your Mercedes-Benz car within 3 minutes of entering your registration number.
- Check your email inbox for the quote that’s guaranteed for 7 days.
- Get the best price guaranteed, as we’ll beat any like for like appraised quote that you receive from elsewhere by £100.
- Collect a fast and secure payment straight into your bank account within 3-5 working days.
- No need to worry about any hidden fees.
If you have any questions about the GoodBye Car service, they may have already been answered over at our car valuation FAQs page.
Car Brands We Buy
As well as buying models of Mercedes-Benz such as A Class and CLA, GoodBye Car also purchase vehicles from all the best car manufacturers. For example, here are some brands we buy that are similar in nature to Mercedes-Benz models:
- BMW – GoodBye Car buy all models of BMW, from the 3 Series to the X2.
- Audi – Own an Audi A1 or A3? Get a free valuation today to see how much it is worth.
- Porsche – All models of Porsche are available to sell to GoodBye Car, such as 911 and Macan.
If you have any final questions about selling your Mercedes-Benz online with GoodBye Car, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.