Audi are known as one of the premier car manufacturers in the world and have a stellar reputation as an elite brand that doesn’t price out the average person. The majority of their cars are considered luxury and they have become more and more popular across the board in the last few decades.
Operating from their headquarters in Ingolstadt in Germany, Audi have nine production facilities around the world where their cars are made. The name ‘Audi’ is based on the Latin translation of the surname of the company’s founder, August Horch. They are particularly famous for their four rings logo, which each represents one of four companies that came together to create Audi.
Along with Mercedes and BMW, Audi are among the best-selling luxury car makers on the planet. What this means for the selling process is that, due to their constant popularity, the value of your Audi is likely to remain at a strong level.
How To Sell My Audi?
If you have decided to sell your Audi online, the good news is that it’s a very straightforward process. To get started, you can follow these three simple steps:
- Enter your Audi’s vehicle reg number into our online car valuation tool, which is completely free to use.
- We’ll send you an email within 60 seconds with the valuation of your car.
- You can then book an appointment to sell your car at one of our seven superb GoodBye Car locations around Scotland.
Don’t forget that you can use our ‘value my Audi’ free tool at any time to find out how much your vehicle is worth, should you be ready to sell it online.
Which Models of Audi Can I Sell?
Here at GoodBye Car, we will offer a valuation on all Audi models including:
- Audi A1: First released in 2010, the A1 has several variations but at its core is a supermini style car with a sporty edge. Available with either three or five doors, the A1 combines style and driveability when compared with similar style cars like a MINI or Volkswagen Polo.
- Audi A3: Since 1996, the Audi A3 has been a leading luxury small family car that offers superb interior quality and practicality on the road. The A3 has consistently provided the benchmark for sophisticated and functional luxury.
Using our free valuation tool, find out how much your Audi is worth today.
When Should I Sell My Audi?
Knowing when the best time is to sell your Audi can be difficult, as so many factors come into play when deciding the value of a car. Here are five crucial aspects that can affect how much your car is worth:
- Mileage – Low mileage vehicles often sell for larger sums than those with high mileage, as there is generally less wear and tear.
- Condition – Vehicles that are in good condition and have no damage will have a higher value than those that have been damaged.
- Seasonality – Some types of cars can have a higher value at certain times in the year. For example, SUVs have a higher value in the winter as that’s when interest in them is at its highest.
- Previous Owners – As a general rule, cars that have fewer previous owners tend to hold onto their value a bit easier.
- Modifications – If your car has had modifications such as alloy wheels or infotainment systems, it’s likely that these modifications will reduce the value of your car.
If the time is right for you to sell your Audi, use the GoodBye Car valuation tool to get a free valuation in minutes.
Why Choose Goodbye Car?
We’re fully aware that when you have decided to sell your Audi online, you want a good price and the least hassle. GoodBye Car combines these aspects to make it a good place to sell your Audi.
- Enter your reg number and get a free valuation within 60 seconds.
- Receive a quote via email.
- The payment is fast and secure, with the money processed in the next working day.
- No hidden fees.
- We remove the stress of selling your car online.
If you have any specific questions about the GoodBye Car service, check out our vehicle valuation FAQs, where your question may have already been answered.
First time seller? Read our simple guide to selling cars.
Car Brands We Buy
In addition to Audi A1 and A3s, we also purchase cars and vans from a vast array of manufacturers with a range of prices and values. Here are some of the GoodBye Car manufacturers that are similar in nature to Audi:
- Mercedes – Whether you own an A Class, CLA or GLA, we will offer you a free valuation for your vehicle.
- BMW – We buy all BMW models, so if you own a 3 Series or an X3, we will purchase your car.
- Alfa Romeo – An Italian favourite, we also buy all models of Alfa Romeo, including Giulia and Stelvio.
If you happen to have any final questions about selling your Audi online with GoodBye Car, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.