Porsche has always been synonymous with style, wealth and class having built up a reputation for being one of the world’s leading sports car brands. While some other high-quality brands set out with different objectives, company founders Ferdinand Porsche and his son Ferry always had a clear vision of what the Porsche brand would create: sports cars and race cars.
They began their journey in 1948 with 200 workers and designed the first Porsche sports car, the 356, using a variation of a Volkswagen Beetle engine. In the mid-1950s, they introduced their own engines and went from strength to strength, with the creation of one of the most popular cars of all time: the Porsche 911.
Over the decades, the brand became more and more popular, becoming successful in various forms of motor racing.
How To Sell My Porsche?
Due to the nature of the brand, it can often be difficult to find a good price to sell your Porsche, as there are not as many Porsche buyers around as other more common car brands. Thankfully, GoodBye Car offers you the best price guaranteed and can provide you with a valuation within minutes. To get started, here are the three simple steps:
- Enter your Porsche’s vehicle registration number into our car valuation tool for free to begin.
- Receive an email with the valuation of your car within 3 minutes
- Book an appointment at one of our seven GoodBye Car locations around Scotland.
You can use our ‘value my car’ free tool at any time to find out quickly and easily how much your vehicle is worth, should you wish to sell it to us.
Which Models of Porsche Can I Sell?
If you are looking to sell your Porsche online, you have come to the right place. GoodBye Car will offer a valuation on all models of Porsche, which includes popular cars such as:
- Porsche Macan
- Porsche 911
- Porsche 718
- Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayenne
Find out how much your Porsche is worth today with our free valuation tool.
What’s the resale value of a Porsche?
Due to the nature of the brand, buying a Porsche can often be an expensive purchase, therefore it’s important to know when the best time is to sell your Porsche. It’s no secret that cars depreciate over time, losing reliability each year. It’s not just days and months on the calendar that can cause the value of your car to drop, as there are several other factors too, such as:
- Miles on the clock.
- Each time a new reg plate is introduced (twice a year), the value will decrease.
- Condition of your car, and if there has been any damage.
- The number of previous owners.
- If there have been any modifications to the vehicle.
- The paperwork being up to date and recorded correctly.
One factor that often gets overlooked when discussing drops and rises in the value of a car is seasonality. If you own a convertible Porsche, the likelihood is that the car will lose value in the winter, when no-one will be looking to buy a convertible. The opposite will then be true in the summer, as the value will rise due to an increase in demand.
All these factors combine to create a value for your vehicle, which you can find in mere minutes with the GoodBye Car valuation tool.
Why Choose Goodbye Car?
When looking to sell your car, you’ve probably been looking around for the ultimate deal. With that being said, what makes GoodBye Car the best place to sell your Porsche?
- You can get a valuation for your car within 3 minutes of entering your reg number.
- The quote you receive is guaranteed for 7 days after the valuation.
- Don’t forget that we will beat any like for like appraised quote by £100, making it the best price guaranteed.
- Fast and secure payment, with the money appearing in your account within 3-5 working days.
- There are absolutely no hidden fees, so you won’t have to pay any unexpected extras.
- We take the hassle out of selling your car.
Car Brands We Buy
We buy much more than just Porsches here at GoodBye Car, as we also buy vehicles from the top manufacturers from around the globe. For the full list, please see our GoodBye Car manufacturers page. Here are some selected brands we buy that are similar to Porsche:
- Mercedes – Sell your A Class, CLA or GLA with us and take the stress out of selling your car.
- BMW – We buy all models of BMW, so whether you own a 3 Series or an X1, we will offer you a valuation.
- Jaguar – Use our fantastic valuation tool and find out how much your Jaguar is worth today.
Don’t forget to contact us if you have any questions about our service.